This kit contains:
- .925 Sterling Silver Findings
- Swarovski Crystal
Jewelry Kits are a great way to acquire beautiful jewelry
without the excess beads and cost of purchasing components. Professionally
designed in house, all of our jewelry kits come with everything you need to
create a finished piece. When you purchase a jewelry kit you will receive an
exact amount of beads, wire and findings to create your own bracelet, necklace
or earrings. All of our jewelry kits include instruction, either available
online or mailed to you with your order.
All bracelet kits come with additional beads for adding length if you
should need a larger size.
| ||Baguette Bangle Bracelet Kit Instructions |
** (If you need a 7.25Ó size, you will run both of your wires together through 4mm crystal bicone, a crimp tube, a 4mm crystal bicone, the other end of your toggle and back through the bicone and crimp tube, PULL TIGHT then crimp).**
- 1) Take each of your wires and line them up, side-by-side.
- 2) Run them together through a crimp tube and one end of your toggle. Back through your crimp tube and follow steps 2-4 on the left. (This is for the 7Ó size.)
- ** (If you need a 7.25Ó size, you will run both of your wires together through a crimp tube, a 4mm crystal bicone, one end of your toggle and back through the bicone and crimp tube, then crimp).**
- 3) Regardless of the size you are stringing, you will now run both of your wires together through a 4mm crystal bicone.
- 4) Split your wires and string a 2mm silver ball and a 4mm jet bicone onto each wire.
- 5) String a 2mm silver ball onto each wire, a baguette, and a 2mm silver ball onto each wire.
- 6) String a 4mm jet cube onto each wire.
- 7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 (refer to picture above, if needed) until you end up having just strung your last baguette followed by a 2mm ball on each wire.
- 8) String a 4mm jet bicone and a 2mm silver ball onto each wire.
- 9) Bring your wires to together through a 4mm crystal bicone, a crimp tube, and the other end of your toggle. PULL TIGHT Follow steps 2-5 on your left.
Write a Review
This bracelet is just wonderful the size of the beads are great since bigger beads seem to be in right now and the color wonderful!
||Reviewed by: Tina from Dearborn Hgts Michigan.