- 1) String a crimp tube and your piece of chain onto your wire. Make sure you run your wire through the small loop at the end of your chain piece. Back your wire back through your crimp tube. Follow steps 2-4 on your left.
- 2) String a 4mm Multi-Cut ball, a Septa Bead, and a 4mm Multi-Cut Ball onto your wire.
- 3) String a 6mm bicone. You can either choose to follow the color pattern shown above or put the colors in whatever order you'd like. If you'd like to follow our pattern, it's: Purple Velvet, Indicolite, Aquamarine, Indian Pink, the *NEW* Fern Green, Light Topaz, Fuchsia, Sun, Chrysolite, Light Rose, and the *NEW* Provence Lavender.
- 4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 above, referring to the picture above, if needed. Keep repeating until you have strung your last 6mm bicone.
- 5) String a 4mm Multi-Cut ball, a Septa Bead, and a 4mm Multi-Cut Ball onto your wire
- 6) String a crimp tube onto your wire followed by your lobster clasp. Back your wire back through your crimp tube. Pull snug and follow steps 2-5 on your left.
- 7) Load 6mm Bicone onto your headpin. Start to wrap your pin shut, but just before you do, loop it through the last link in the chain. Finish your gallery wrap. You now have a matching dangle.Enjoy!