Easy Beading - Frame Cuff
Materials needed for this project
(All available below)
Instructions available on the bottom of this page.
- Super New Glue
- 14" of 10 x 1.5mm leather
- At Least 2 13 x 7mm Spacer Beads
- 1 Magnetic Clasp
- Sharp Scissors
- Bent Nose Pliers (Not required, but makes life easier
**Leather is sold by the inch, and will be sent in 1 length**
|Products (Total Items: 75)
More about this product.
- You should have gotten a 14" piece of leather
- Cut the 14" piece equally into two 7" pieces.
- Cut one end of each piece of 6" leather to a point with your scissors.
- Now take your pointed end of the leather through the top of the frame and fold it under, then slide the spacer bead on so that both of the pieces fit tight together. Repeat on the other side.
- TIP: Use bent nose pliers to pull the leather through easier
- Trim your leather equally on both sides so that it fits your wrist.
- Put 2 drops of glue in one end of the clasp then insert one side of the leather, hold for 1 minute. Now repeat on the other side.
- Now you'll cut off the excess leather thatís pointed on the inside of the bracelet and glue where it's at on both sides.
- Let dry for a few hours and enjoy!