|Materials needed for this bracelet|
- 1 Antique Silver Center Piece
- 1 Antique Silver Double Barrel Clasp
- 1 Segment of 4.5mm Round Leather
- At least 1 Spacer bead
If you need more than a 8 inch bracelet, you will need some additional leather to account for trimming.
- Cut your 12" of Leather in Half
- For Horizontal Design (pink)
- Load Leather into clasps, load beads, and determine sizing.
- Cut Leather to Size
- Glue each piece of leather into 1 end of the clasps with a few drops of Super New Glue (let dry for a few minutes)
- Load all your beads, and do a final check to make sure both pieces of leather are even.
- Trim if needed, and glue into place.
- For Vertical Design (Purple and Brown)
- Load Leather centerpiece and center. load beads, then set into clasp. determine sizing.
- Trim Leather as needed.
- Reload all beads, and place into clasp to re-check sizing.
- If sizing looks correct, use a few drops of Super new Glue to secure into place.