New to working with leather?
- You'll need the proper tools for the job. When working with licorice leather and other European leather, you'll need Super New Glue to connect your leather to your findings.
- Because licorice leather is so thick (10mm X 6mm), we always recommend using a Cord Straight Cutter to make cutting and trimming easier.
- Leather is a natural product, and while sizes are fairly consistent, some batches of leather come in slightly larger or smaller
Looking for an easy way to get started?
- Our Design Gallery has various designs for Flat Leather, Licorice Leather, and Round leather to get your started
- Want some inspiration, but don't like the exact designs in our Design Gallery? Our Easy Beading section is full of ideas to get you started, but offers a lot more options
- We also offer a variety of Leather Jewelry Kits that make the whole process even easier. Our Jewelry kits come with everything you need pre-packaged to complete the design you see. (Except your glue and cutter)
More About European Leathers
- Flat Leather is available in a few different widths from 5mm, to 10mm. We have a variety of closure, and slides to create simple single strands, or extravagant cuffs with our multi strand line of pave clasps and slider beads.
- Licorice Leather is a thick oval leather measuring 10mm X 6mm's. Clasps and slider beads for the licorice leather bracelet system are available in a variety of finishes including Antique Silver, Antique Copper, Antique Brass, and more.
- We offer round greek leather in a range of sizes from 1.5mm to 4.5mm. We offer a wide range of components for 4.5mm leather, which most of the smaller sizes we use to incorporate with flat or licorice leather components to create braids or embellishments,