Created using a 28mm Swarovski Heart in Light Topaz
10mm Swarovski Crystal Bicomes
14mm 5180 square 2 hole bead
.06 knotting cord
6 inches long when completed
NO TOOLS REQUIRED
*Your cords have been pre-melted for ease of use*
1) Start by taking the Bicone strung on the cord off.
2) Now run your cord through your Heart, and even the cord out.
3) Load your 1st Bicone through both cords.
4) Separate your cords, and load each cord through the 2 Hole Square Bead.
5) Load your other Bicone through both cords.
6) Now tie your knot at the top of the cords.
You know can hang up your Sun Catcher in a window, and watch it glisten.