Make sure to nip the ends of your 1.5mm leath cord on an angle to make loading your 4mm Beads easier.
Take your 2mm Leather cord, and slide on your button. Center your button, and clip to your clipboard.
Take your 3 yards of 1.5mm leather cord, and center it under your 2mm center cords.
Start a shamballa knot
Load a 4mm Sterling Silver Multi cut round onto your right 1.5mm knotting cord.
Repeat step 4 until you've used all 30 4mm Sterling Silver Multi-Cut Beads (or until you've reached your desired length)
Clip off your excess 1.5mm cord on each side, leaving just about 3/4" (you will need the excess cord)
Take one of your extra pieces of 1.5mm cord, and center it un your 2mm center cord. Take your right 1.5mm cord, and wrap it under your 2 mm cords 3 times (leavinging loose). Slide your 3 loops up towards your last shamballa knot.
Take the bottom excess cord, and thread it up through your 3 loops. Take the excess top cord, and thread it down through your 3 loops. Pull Tight. (refer to picture).
Making your button hole. Measure down your cord roughly 1", and repeat steps 7 and 8 with your other extra piece of 1.5mm knotting cord.
Unclip your binder clip, and load your 2 6mm Sterling Silver Multi Cut Beads, and on the ends of each of your 2mm leather cords. Make a knot where you'd like your embelishment beads to sit.
Apply Hypo cement to all the extra leather cord tails where we've knotted. Let dry for at least 5 minutes. Go back and clip off all extra leather. Let sit for and hour, and then wear.
- How to create Christmas Wreath Earrings
- How to Create a Leather Lariat Necklace
- Cup Chain Leather Wrap How-to
- Beading Technique - Create Swarovski Diamond Drop Earrings with Artistic Wire
- Create a Tila Weave Bracelet - Step by Step Guide
- All new CrystalTex Jewelry Kit - Step by Step Guide
- Happy Easter - Load up your bead basket with tons of freebies
- How to Make a Leather Love Knot Bracelet
- How to Make a Leather Rollo Chain Bracelet
- View our January 2014 Class Schedule