1) You're going to begin by
building the legs. Take a headpin and load one small jet briolette bead, and 2
4mm blue cubes. Wrap your pin shut following the directions at the left. Repeat
for second leg.
2) Open your eyepin, provided in
kit. Load your 2 legs and close your eyepin.
3) Now we build our soldier. Add
your 6mm red cube, 4mm daisy, pearl, small black half bead, and your black cone
bead. Make sure the small end of your cone bead faces down.
4) Next add your 2mm silver bead
and wrap closed following the directions at left.
5) Open the loop on your lever
back and hang your earring.
6) You now have one earring
7) Repeat for second earring.
8) Enjoy your toy soldier!