Item was great and instructions were included.
I love these earrings! I am a soldier, not nutcracker, collector. It is quite hard to find soldiers and I was excited to find these. They are super simple to create and look great on!
Cute and easy!
So glad to hear that you all love our little Toy Soldier!
Cute as a button and a no brainer to put together!
These earrings are very very cute. They are a little pricey for gift for me.giving. All the same I will buy one o
Love these--they are so different from the usual Holiday earrings that are available. How about a Nutcracker/Ballerina?
I loved this earrings, they were very easy to assemble. I am however concerned about the price. In order for me to make a profit in selling them I feel like I am over charging. Is there a way they could be cheaper? Other than than that I do love them and so do the people that I gave them to. Thanks for always having good quality products and speedy delivery.
Was showing these to a friend(had them in my Xmas stash for my nieces)and her visiting cousin insisted on purchasing them right there and then. Does that tell you how cute they are? And I really am not a serious jewelry maker but even I managed to put them together and had people willing to pay money for them!!!!
Real happy that these were ordered again after they sold out. Love that kind of service. Love them.
1) You're going to begin by building the legs. Take a headpin and load one small jet briolette bead, and 2 4mm blue cubes. Wrap your pin shut following the directions at the left. Repeat for second leg.
2) Open your eyepin, provided in kit. Load your 2 legs and close your eyepin.
3) Now we build our soldier. Add your 6mm red cube, 4mm daisy, pearl, small black half bead, and your black cone bead. Make sure the small end of your cone bead faces down.
4) Next add your 2mm silver bead and wrap closed following the directions at left.
5) Open the loop on your lever
back and hang your earring.
6) You now have one earring
7) Repeat for second earring.
8) Enjoy your toy soldier!