Swarovski Elements 3037
Please Selected a Category
Why choose SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS?
- Swarovski uses only the finest materials to craft their Crystal beads
- Swarovski Crystals are well known around the world for brilliance and value.
- Superior production, offers consistent cutting, and polish that set Swarovski Crystal beads apart from other glass beads.
How do I care for my Swarovski Crystal Jewelry? It is important to treat your Swarovski Crystal Jewelry as fine jewelry.
- Avoid over exposing your crystals to water.
- Avoid all chemical exposure.
- Remove jewelry during sports activities.
- Remove Swarovski Crystal jewelry before Swimming.
How should I clean my Swarovski Jewelry?
Whether you have Swarovski pendants, pearls, or beads, we suggest using a soft cloth for cleaning and polishing. If more is needed you can use a very mild soap, with water.
How should I store my Swarovski Jewelry?
To keep your crystals looking new, it is best to store your crystal pieces on a soft surface to avoid scratching of the crystals. As leading bead suppliers, we also recommend using a soft lined jewelry box, but you can always use soft cloth to lay your jewelry on.