|Made in Austria, Swarovski is the worlds leading producer of precision cut crystal beads. Swarovski Crystal Elements are available in a wide array of shapes, colors, and sizes for enhancing any jewelry design.|
Why choose SWAROVSKI ELMENTS?
- Swarovski uses only the finest materials to craft their Crystal beads
- Swarovski Crystals are well known around the world for brilliance and value.
- Superior production, offers consistent cutting, and polish that set Swarovski Crystal beads apart from other glass beads.
It is important to treat your Swarovski Crystal Jewelry as fine jewelry.
- Avoid over exposing your crystals to water.
- Avoid all chemical exposure.
- Remove jewelry during sports activities.
- Remove Swarovski Crystal jewelry before Swimming.
Our suggestion is to use a soft cloth for cleaning and polishing. If more is needed you can use a very mild soap, with water.
How should I store my Swarovski Jewelry?
To keep your crystals looking new, it is best to store your crystal pieces on a soft surface to avoid scratching of the crystals. A soft lined jewelry box works great, but you can always use soft cloth to lay your jewelry on.