Sold by the inch, Metallic Copper Licorice Leather has a muted orange-red color that shines in the light. The 10mm x 6mm leather makes a substantial bracelet that wears well on both men and women. Choose your sliders, choose your clasps, and combine with a few drops to super new glue to create a stylish, modern bracelet in minutes.Tips for Working with Licorice Leather
- Allow your bracelet time to dry. We recommend a full 24 hours to allow the glue to cure.
- If you're having problems getting your leather to fit in a clasp, use a sharp pair of scissors to trim the ends of your leather
- A little Super New Glue goes a long way. You only need a few drops to hold your leather in place.
- Combine Sliders with our 10mm Rubber O-Rings to keep them in place.
- If you don't like using O-rings, and your sliders are moving around too much for you, place a drop of super new glue under the slider and let it dry. That slider wont be moving any time soon.