|How to make your 2020 Christmas Ornament Kit |
1. String 6 hearts onto your wire.
2. Create a loop, and back through 3 of your hearts with each side of wire in both directions.
3. Pull tightly to create your flower shape
4. Run each wire through each side of your crystal round. Pull tightly.
5 Wrap the wires around to the back of your flower, and do the same with a silver round.
6. Add 3 bicones on each wire, and create a loop as you would with ear rings.
7. On your headpin at a silver round and your bead cap. Wrap your head pin.
8. Glue your cap onto your crystal ball and let dry.
9. Once dry, use a jump ring to connect your flower.
10. On your eye pin, add your bicone, bow, and bicone and wrap. (Be sure the hole is large enough to add a jump ring.
11. Connect your bow to the flower using a jump ring, and add a jump ring to the top to hand the ornament. Trim any excess wire.