- Quick and Easy Murano Pendant
- How to Create our Pips in Paradise Bracelet Design
- How to make a Twisted Gemstone Bracelet
- How to create Christmas Wreath Earrings
- How to Create a Leather Lariat Necklace
- Cup Chain Leather Wrap How-to
- Beading Technique - Create Swarovski Diamond Drop Earrings with Artistic Wire
- Create a Tila Weave Bracelet - Step by Step Guide
- All new CrystalTex Jewelry Kit - Step by Step Guide
- Happy Easter - Load up your bead basket with tons of freebies
One of out most recent necklace kits, and probably one of the most popular necklaces we've ever put together here at Toocutebeads.com. Our original necklace featured Swarovski pear pendants, but there really are a lot more possibilities out there. The basics of the necklace can remain the same, but by testing out different drops, you may find results that really match your style. Im gonna show you below how we put this kit together, and some great options to add a different twist to hit.
| Materials Needed
||Tools and Supplies Needed
| Materials Needed ||Tools and Supplies Needed |
This project can easily be completed by a beginner with the right tools. Our only suggestion is that you've had experience opening and closing jump rings. Once you've got that down, the rest starts to fall in place pretty easy. I should probably also mention that if you haven't worked with super new glue before, a little bit goes a long way.... lets get started.
|View this step by step guide to learn to create the very popular Charlotte's Web 3 Strand Shamballa bracelet. |