1) Cut your wire into 2 equal pieces, setting 1 piece to the side for your second earring.
2) String 8 emerald rounds on to your wire.
3) Create your loop
Run the left side of your wire through all 8 round beginning with the right most bead while running the right side of the wire through all 8 rounds beginning with the left most bead. This with create your circle form.
4) Pull wires tightly and twist.
5) Add your bicone, bow and bicone.
6) Wrap your wire into a loop and attach your ear wire.
7) Repeat for your second earring.