- Quick and Easy Murano Pendant
- How to Create our Pips in Paradise Bracelet Design
- How to make a Twisted Gemstone Bracelet
- How to create Christmas Wreath Earrings
- How to Create a Leather Lariat Necklace
- Cup Chain Leather Wrap How-to
- Beading Technique - Create Swarovski Diamond Drop Earrings with Artistic Wire
- Create a Tila Weave Bracelet - Step by Step Guide
- All new CrystalTex Jewelry Kit - Step by Step Guide
- Happy Easter - Load up your bead basket with tons of freebies
Posted by Johnnie on 10/26/2013 to Easy Beading Projects
Our latest easy beading project features our all new licorice leather half cuff clasps, combined with our suede and nappa 4mm and 4.5mm round leather. The technique is a simple braid, done with complimenting colors of leather.
The technique for this bracelet is very striaght forward.
Step 1) Choose your half cuff finish
Step 2) Choose your 4mm Leather Colors (3 Segments of 7")
Step 3) Glue one end of each of your 4mm leathers into 1 half of the cuff and let dry.
Step 4) Begin your braid
Step 5) Check Sizing
Step 6) Glue and Wear!!!
View the products used in this Easy Beading Design