Load button on to 1.5mm Leather cord. Center button on leather.
Clip button and leather onto your clipboard.
Use binder clips to secure both ends of your cord to the bottom of your clip board.
Take 0.8mm Chinese knotting cord, and create 3 patterns of Shamballa Knots (Technique shown in diagram below. For more detailed knotting instructions, refer to our shamballa guide in the bead school).
Un-clip your bracelet from the clipboard and trim excess knotting cord, leaving 2mm's for burning.
Use your lighter to burn the excess trim you left.
Take your nippers and angel cut both ends of your leather to make loading the beads easier. Load your beads starting with the bead color you have the most of.
Clip your Bracelet back onto your clip board.
Use 0.8mm Chinese knotting cord to create another 3 patterns of shamballa knots. Cut excess knotting cord, leaving 2mm's for burning, and BURN BABY, BURN!
Remove your bracelet from the clip board, and tie a knot in the leather, leaving a 3/4 inch opening. (button should move through opening fairly easily).
Once you've sized up your opening, pull leather tight, and glue your knot with GS Hypo Cement.
That's a pretty great looking bracelet you made there!
- Quick and Easy Murano Pendant
- How to Create our Pips in Paradise Bracelet Design
- How to make a Twisted Gemstone Bracelet
- How to create Christmas Wreath Earrings
- How to Create a Leather Lariat Necklace
- Cup Chain Leather Wrap How-to
- Beading Technique - Create Swarovski Diamond Drop Earrings with Artistic Wire
- Create a Tila Weave Bracelet - Step by Step Guide
- All new CrystalTex Jewelry Kit - Step by Step Guide
- Happy Easter - Load up your bead basket with tons of freebies
Posted by Johnnie on 9/27/2012 to Bead School