- Quick and Easy Murano Pendant
- How to Create our Pips in Paradise Bracelet Design
- How to make a Twisted Gemstone Bracelet
- How to create Christmas Wreath Earrings
- How to Create a Leather Lariat Necklace
- Cup Chain Leather Wrap How-to
- Beading Technique - Create Swarovski Diamond Drop Earrings with Artistic Wire
- Create a Tila Weave Bracelet - Step by Step Guide
- All new CrystalTex Jewelry Kit - Step by Step Guide
- Happy Easter - Load up your bead basket with tons of freebies
Posted by Johnnie on 9/28/2011 to News
Those of you who love the style of Shamballa bracelets, will get a kick out of the Baby Shamballa ankle bracelets!
Since Too Cute Beads is expecting it's first grandbaby, Karen has come up with an adorable anklet design. Instead of starting with 8' of knotting cord, this baby anklet uses 4'. You can announce your bundle to the world with this cute design. You can customize the anklet with your little one's name, and for toddler's or older children you can increase the size to slip over a larger foot. Now our little one's can be as stylish as we are!
Looking for Shamballa Instructions?
Looking for Letter Beads?
Need Pink or Blue Knotting Cord?