STUNNING NEW PETITE PEARL BRACELET KIT FEATURING SWAROVSKI PEARLS AND CRYSTALS
Is coral really a tricky color to pair with?
While it may seem like a bold color at first glance, there are 3 ways we like to visualize a coral color palette.
1) Similar tones - oranges, browns, like autumn leaves. The fall pallets suits coral perfectly.
2) Neutrals - Most shades of Grey, Ivory, Cream. Light or Dark, neural colors really make color pop!
3) Contrasts - Navy , Aqua, Turquoise. Picture a tropical color palette of coral reefs and Azure oceans.
Kit was designed with
- 15 - 6mm Rouge Pearls
- 12 - 6mm Swarovski Rose Peach Rounds
- 5 - 6mm Crystal and Silver Roundels
- 10 - 2mm Sterling Silver Round Beads
- 1 - Sterling Silver Lobster Claw
- 2 - Sterling Silver Crimp Tubes
- Beadalon wire
- Sterling Silver Chain
- Star Fish Charm