1. Start by looping your small chain through your 50mm Pear pendant. Then open your 5mm jump ring and place each end of your chain on the jump. Ensure the chain is straight and even, close the jump ring securely.
2. Now open both of your 6mm jump rings and one at a time load them onto the 5mm jump and the 4mm closed ring.
3. Take your wire and load your pendant on, by way of the 4mm closed ring. Only the closed ring should be on the beading wire.
4. String on each side of the wire a bicone, 2mm ball, briolette, 2mm ball, bicone, 2 mm ball, a briolette and a 2mm ball.
5. Load a bicone onto 1 side of your wire and cross both wires through the bicone. This should form a loop with the beads you have already put on your wire. Pull tightly.
6. String on each side, 2mm ball, bicone, 2mm ball and a briolette, and 3mm ball. Your pattern now shifts to a 3mm ball after ever bead. Continue the pattern on each side. (ball, bicone, ball, briolette)
7. Crimp each end of your wire onto an end of the large chain.
8. Cut the large chain in half and size as needed. Add your lobster and closed ring to the ends via your 5mm jump rings.
*Make sure that if you cut the necklace to size it down, that you cut your large chain evenly on both sides.